Be the parent you've always wanted to be
The concrete and respectful approach to parenting, Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish, has improved the lives of countless families around the world. Here the wisdom of the authors and their counsel met in this new abridged edition of their method. Be the parent you've always wanted to combine an activity book and audio support, essential to empower parents to this already widely adopted and empowering approach. This format is specifically designed for busy and pressed parents.
Faber and Mazlish address the issue of the struggles faced by parents every day. By listening to this recording and completing the exercises of the book, you will learn how to:
• Dealing with strong emotions of your children
• Set firm limits while maintaining a climate of openness
• Express your anger without hurting
• Stimulate the desire to cooperate with your children
• Resolve family conflicts in a peaceful atmosphere
Filled with true stories, charming comics and answers to frequently asked questions, this new multimedia edition is demonstrating simple and proven skills that can reduce stress in relationships with children of all ages, make them more rewarding.